For a couple of months (end of May through end of July or so) we had the hardest time to get you to go to sleep. You didn't want to stay in your bed at all once we tucked you in--for naps or at night. You would throw fits, scream, cry, headbutt the door, anything you could think of to do to try to get us to come back into your room. One Saturday, I decided to hold my ground and not go back in there no matter what--after about 20-30 minutes of you screaming and throwing a fit and crying for me everything was silent! Against Daddy's advice, I decided to check on you--my poor baby fell asleep in the rocking chair with no covers and in the most uncomfortable looking position. I had to snap a picture of you and afterwards decided to move you (again against Daddy's advice) because I didn't want you to get a crick in your neck. You did wake up and cried for a little bit but I was able to get you back to sleep eventually.....
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment